Baked Salmon with Dill Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1 side of salmon, skin on, pin-boned
- 4 Tbsp rice bran oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice plus wedges, to serve
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 25g butter, melted
- Side salad, to serve
- Dill Honey Mustard Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped dill
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp liquid honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
2. Place salmon in a large roasting dish, skin side down. Pour over combined oil and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. To make the sauce, mix together all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove salmon from the oven and change the oven setting to grill on high.
5. Brush the top of the salmon with melted butter and place under the grill, skin side down, for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Serve salmon immediately with a sprig of dill on top, side salad, lemon wedges and sauce on the side.
Tip: You can freeze leftover sour cream. It may be a bit runny when it thaws so it's best used for cooking.