Mango Mousse Easter Dessert Cups
- 200g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 egg white
- ⅓ cup caster sugar
- 300ml cream, whipped
- 3 x 100g large hollow Easter eggs
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped into cubes
- 1/2 cup caramel topping sauce
- 1/3 cup pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped.
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate in 20-second bursts on high. Stir and repeat until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, whisk egg white with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating for 3-4 minutes until thick and glossy. Fold through whipped cream and melted chocolate. Chill for 15 minutes until thickened.
3. Using a small serrated knife, gently cut the Easter eggs in half with the join as a guide.
4. Divide mousse mixture between egg halves and top with mango, caramel sauce and pistachios.
Tip: Store pistachios and other nuts in the freezer to keep them fresh