- 420 g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp Macro unhulled tahini
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley, optional
- Vegetable sticks and corn chips to serve
1. Into a kitchen food processor place the chickpeas, garlic, tahini, lemon zest, cumin, salt and pepper. Blend together then add the lemon juice and oil then blend again.
2. If the mixture is too thick, add a tablespoon of water.