Watermelon and peach meringue parfaits
- 5 meringue nests
- 300ml creaml
- 400g peach slices in natural juice
- 400g seedless watermelon, peeled and cut into 1cm pieces
1. Break 4 meringue nests into small rough pieces.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat cream in a medium bowl, to form soft peaks. Fold through meringue pieces.
3. Drain peaches, reserving 1/3 cup of the juice. Coarsely chop peaches. Place peaches in bowl with watermelon and reserved juice, stir to combine.
4. Layer fruit mixture and cream in four 1 ¼ cup serving glasses. Finely crush remaining meringue nest and sprinkle tops of each glass with the crushed meringue.
Tip: Use fresh berries such as strawberries instead of watermelon.