Rich mocha orange truffles
- 200 g dark eating chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tbsp thickened cream
- 2 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup finely chopped raisins
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder, to dust
- 24 small coffee beans
1. Combine 160g of the chocolate and the cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring until chocolate is just melted. Transfer to a medium heatproof bowl. Stir in zest and raisins. Chill in the fridge for 4-6 hours or until firm. Roll 1 1/2 teaspoons of the chocolate mixture into balls. Place on a large plate. Chill until firm. Dust tops with cocoa powder.
2. Microwave remaining chocolate on High for 20-30 seconds or until melted. Spread the rounded side of the coffee beans with a little chocolate; press onto balls. Chill in the fridge until firm.