Coconut Ice Snow Balls
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 4 cups desiccated coconut, plus 1/2 cup extra
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 drops pink food colouring
1. Sift icing sugar into a large bowl. Add coconut and condensed milk, stir until well combined. Transfer half the mixture to a separate bowl. Add the food colouring to one portion and mix until well combined.
2. Roll teaspoons of each mixture, separately, into balls. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Roll each ball into the extra coconut. Chill for 1 hour in the fridge or until firm.
Tip: You can make snowballs up to 1 week ahead. Cover, then refrigerate until required.