Pasta and Corn Frittatas
- 12 paper muffin cases
- ¾ cup cooked macaroni pasta
- 1 corn cob, kernels removed (½ cup corn kernels)
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- Salt, to season
- Pepper, to season
- ¼ cup basil pesto
How to make pesto
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a 12-hole muffin tray with paper patty cases.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cooked pasta and corn.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, cream, milk and grated Parmesan together. Season to taste.
4. Divide combined pasta and corn mixture equally between each case. Pour egg mixture on top, then add a dollop of pesto.
5 Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until just set. Leave to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing. Serve warm or cold.
Tip: These are great for the kids' lunch boxes.