- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 125g butter, melted
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup strained passionfruit pulp, plus extra, to serve
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a 20 x 30cm slice pan with baking paper.
2. Sift flour and icing sugar together into a medium bowl. Stir in coconut and butter. Press mixture firmly into the base of the pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until slightly risen and edges are lightly browned. Remove from the oven.
3. In a jug, mix condensed milk, passionfruit pulp and lemon juice together. Pour mixture over base. Bake for a further 10 minutes.
4. Leave to cool in the pan for 30 minutes. Cover and chill in refrigerator until cold. Cut into slices and drizzle with extra passionfruit pulp, to serve.
Tip: Straining the passionfruit pulp for the drizzle on top is optional - the seeds make for a good decoration.
These are great for the kids' lunch boxes.