Grilled Fish with Corn Salad
- 3 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- 1 ½ Tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- 1 avocado, roughly chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt, to season
- Pepper, to season
- 4 150g white fish fillets
- 4 tortillas
- Lemon wedges, to serve
1. Heat a barbecue or grill pan over a high heat. Rub corn with 2 teaspoons of the oil. Cook corn, turning, for 10 minutes or until outside is tender.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove corn kernels from the cobs. Place corn kernels, avocado, tomatoes, lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of the remaining oil in a bowl. Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle fish with remaining oil and season. Cook fish in grill pan or barbecue for 2 minutes each side or until cooked.
4. Wrap tortillas in tinfoil. Place them on the barbecue to warm for 1 minute. Serve corn salad topped with fish, and warm torillas and lemon wedges on the side.
Tip: You could replace fish with chicken or beef rump steak. For a vegetarian option, omit the fish and serve with hard-boiled eggs instead.