Lamb Naan Pizzas
- 400g lamb leg steaks, thinly sliced
- 3 tsp garam masala
- Salt, to season
- Pepper, to season
- 4 naan breads
- ½ cup sweet mango chutney, plus ¼ cup extra, to serve
- 1 ½ cups grated cheddar or pizza cheese
- 1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, peeled into long, thin ribbons
- ½ cup natural yoghurt
- ½ cup mint leaves, torn
- Mixed salad, to serve
1. Preheat an oven grill to high.
2. Combine lamb and garam masala in a medium bowl, season.
3. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Place 2 naan breads on each baking tray. Spread each naan with even amounts of mango chutney, top with cheese, capsicum and lamb mixture.
4. In 2 separate batches, grill the naan breads for 4-5 minutes, or until golden and lamb is just cooked.
5. Top pizzas with cucumber, dollops of yoghurt, half the extra chutney and mint. Serve with remaining chutney and salad on the side.
Tip: Use a vegetable peeler to shave long, thin cucumber ribbons.