Grilled Nectarines with Passionfruit Yoghurt
- 8 nectarines, halved, stones removed
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp icing sugar, sifted
- 2 Tbsp passionfruit pulp
How to keep fruit fresh for longer
1. Preheat an oven grill to high.
2. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Place nectarines, cut-side up, on the oven tray. Sprinkle with brown sugar and drizzle with orange juice. Grill for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. Combine yoghurt and icing sugar in medium bowl. Swirl through in the passionfruit pulp. Serve nectarines with yoghurt on the side.
Tip: To use fresh passionfruit pulp you will need about two passionfruits to get the amount of pulp required for this recipe.