BBQ Prawn and Peach Skewers
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1kg raw prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 6 peaches, stone removed and quartered
- 2 spring onions, cut into 4cm pieces
- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked
1. In a large bowl, combine zests, juices, oil, garlic, honey and pepper. Add prawns, turning to coat. Leave in the bowl to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
2. Thread prawns, peach pieces and spring onions alternately onto each skewer.
3. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or, until cooked through. Serve immediately.
Tip: Soak skewers for 10 minutes in water before using to avoid burning on the barbecue