Courgette, Ham and Cheese Cups
- Oil or butter, for greasing
- 24 slices shaved leg ham
- 2 large courgettes
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- ¹⁄₃ cup cream
- ²⁄₃ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 8 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
How to use up your Fruit and Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease 8 holes of a 12-hole muffin tray. Line each hole with 3 overlapping slices of ham to create nests.
2. Coarsely grate courgettes. Using hands, squeeze out excess liquid.
3. Whisk eggs and cream in a medium sized bowl. Stir in courgettes and cheese. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin holes. Top with tomatoes. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked. Remove from the oven. Stand for 5 minutes.
Tip: You can also use pancetta or salami instead of ham. These are great for the kids' lunch boxes.