Fresh Life Cranberry & Pistachio Israeli couscous
- 2 cups Israeli couscous
- ½ cup Fresh Life dried cranberries
- ½ cup Fresh Life pistachios
- ½ cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- ¼ cup chopped spring onion
- olive oil & pomegranate molasses to drizzle
- salt and pepper
• In a pan, lightly toast the Israeli couscous in a little olive oil, then add boiling water (as per pack instructions) and cook for 8 to 10 mins.
• When cooked, rinse the couscous in cold water and drain well.
• Add a little olive oil to stop the couscous from getting too sticky.
• Add all the salad ingredients and season to taste.
• Drizzle with the olive & pomegranate molasses to taste.