Festive Cheese Log
- 150 g soft goats cheese or soft cow's milk feta
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1 spring onion, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp Fresh Life dried cranberries, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh Life hazelnuts, toasted & chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh Life pepitas
• Place the cheese and cream in a bowl with the chopped spring onion and parsley. Mix well and add 1 tablespoon of the Fresh Life dried cranberries. Mix to combine.
• Place mixture on a piece of wax paper or baking paper; using the paper, shape into a log.
• Place with the Fresh Life hazelnuts and pepitas on a plate, place the cheese log on top and roll in the Fresh Life hazelnuts and seeds, pressing to make sure they adhere. Sprinkle remaining Fresh Life dried cranberries on top.
• Wrap log in a fresh piece of paper and place in the fridge. Chill until firm, about 1 hour or overnight if you prefer. The cheese log will keep in the fridge for 3 days.
• Serve cheese log with Fresh Life Silver Platter gourmet figs and apricots and interesting crackers or bread.
To serve: Fresh Life Silver Platter gourmet figs, Fresh Life Silver Platter gourmet apricots, Crackers or bread