Bacon, Cranberry and Almond Stuffing
- 25g butter
- 2 medium onions, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 rashers streaky bacon, diced
- ½ French stick, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup unroasted almonds, chopped
- Zest and juice of ½ orange
How to Chop Herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. Heat the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion, bacon and garlic and cook for 8 minutes until softened. Place into a large bowl.
3. Add to the onion mixture the eggs, parsley, salt and pepper.
4. Add the French stick and mix well.
5. Scatter mixture over a baking tray and cook for 25 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to serve.