Vegetable, Bean and Basil Salad
- 340g asparagus, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 1 baby cos lettuce, torn into pieces
- 420g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped basil leaves
1. Into a pot of salted, boiling water, plunge the asparagus for 3 minutes and snow peas for 30 seconds. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain again.
2. To make the dressing, place dressing ingredients in screw-top jar and shake well.
3. Arrange lettuce on platter. Top with asparagus, snow peas and cannellini beans. Drizzle with a quarter of the dressing. Arrange tomatoes, feta and basil leaves over the top and drizzle with remaining dressing.