Asparagus, Tomato and Basil Salad
- 340g asparagus, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 1 baby cos lettuce, torn into pieces
- 420g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped basil leaves
How to Cut & Store Asparagus
1. In a pot of salted, boiling water, blanche the asparagus for 3 minutes and snow peas for 30 seconds. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain again.
2. To make the dressing, place dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
3. In a bowl, mix together the lettuce, beans, tomatoes, feta and basil. Drizzle with the dressing and toss well to combine.