Pea, Mint and Feta Salad
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 120g baby spinach leaves, washed
- 125g feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, finely shredded
- To serve:
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Cracked pepper
How to Chop Herbs
1. Cook the peas in a pot of boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain then plunge immediately into a large bowl of icy water. Once cooled, drain again.
2. Arrange spinach leaves on a large platter, scatter peas over the top, then crumble feta over the peas.
3. Sprinkle with shredded mint and dress to taste with olive oil, lemon juice and freshly cracked black pepper.