Pea, Mint and Feta Salad
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 120g baby spinach leaves, washed
- 125g feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- To serve:
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to Chop Herbs
1. Cook the peas in a pot of boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain then plunge immediately into a large bowl of icy water. Once cooled, drain again.
2. Arrange spinach leaves on a large platter, scatter peas over the top, then crumble feta over the peas.
3. Sprinkle with shredded mint and dress to taste with olive oil, lemon juice and pepper.