Jaffa Mousse Brandy Snaps
- 250g store-bought chocolate mousse
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 8 store-bought brandy snaps
- Grated chocolate, to decorate
- A slice of orange, to garnish
1. Place mousse, zest and juice in a bowl. Fold until just combined.
2. Spoon mousse mixture into a piping bag and pipe mixture into brandy snaps. Serve topped with grated chocolate and a slice of orange, for garnish.
If you don't have a piping bag at home, you can make one from a small re-sealable plastic food storage bag. Three-quarters fill the bag with mousse mixture and seal. Snip off one comer to make a small hole.
• Energy 924Kj • Protein 3g • Total Fat 10g • Saturated Fat 7g • Carbohydrates 29g • Sugars 22g • Sodium 54mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation