Brandy Snaps with Jaffa Mousse
- 250g chocolate mousse
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 6 store-bought brandy snaps
- Grated chocolate, to decorate
1. Place mousse, zest and juice in a bowl. Fold until just combined.
2. Spoon mousse mixture into a piping bag and pipe mixture into brandy snaps. Serve topped with grated chocolate.
Tip: Make a piping bag from a small re-sealable plastic food storage bag. Three-quarters fill the bag with mousse mixture and seal. Snip off one comer to make a small hole.