Barbecued Fruit Salad
- 1 mango, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1 banana, peeled and quartered
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and thickly sliced
- 2 peaches, halved
- 1/2 cup passionfruit-flavoured yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
1. Preheat an oiled barbecue or grill plate to a medium-high heat. Cook fruit in batches, on each side until lightly charred and tender.
2. Meanwhile, combine yoghurt and lime juice in small bowl.
3. Serve fruit on a platter with yoghurt on the side.