Oven Baked Salmon with Salsa Verde
- 750g boneless salmon fillet, skin on
- 2 cups parsley, plus extra to serve
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup drained baby gherkins
- 2 Tbsp capers, drained
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, zested, then thinly sliced, plus extra wedges to serve
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a large, shallow oven tray with baking paper.
2. Place salmon skin-side down onto the tray.
3. In a small food processor blend parsley, olive oil, gherkins, half the capers, mustard, vinegar, lemon zest, salt and pepper until well combined. Set aside.
4. Arrange sliced lemon, remaining capers and garlic over the salmon. Season.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until just cooked through.
6. Serve immediately, drizzled with salsa, extra parsley and extra lemon wedges.