Asparagus and Beans with Garlic Butter
- 100g butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- 500g fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 500g green beans, trimmed
How to Cut & Store Asparagus
1. Combine the butter, garlic and parsley in a bowl and mix well.
2. Boil, steam or microwave asparagus and beans, separately, until just tender, then drain.
3. Place the asparagus and beans in a large bowl. Add the butter mixture and toss until melted.
4. Arrange on a platter to serve.