Warm Potato and Broad Bean Salad
- 700g baby potatoes, halved
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 rashers streaky bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 250g shelled broad beans, defrosted
- 1 small bunch kale, shredded
- 1/4 cup water
- 50g feta
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt. Arrange in a single layer on a large roasting tray and cook for 20-30 minutes or until tender and golden.
3. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Sauté the bacon and almonds for 4-5 minutes until bacon is crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Add the broad beans and kale to the pan, and toss together. Add water and cover for 2-3 minutes until bright green and the kale has wilted.
5. Gently combine potatoes, bacon mix, beans and kale and season well. To serve, transfer to a bowl and crumble feta over the top.