Warm Potato and Broad Bean Salad
- 700g baby potatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 rashers streaky bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 250g broad beans, defrosted and shelled
- 1 small bunch kale, shredded
- 1/4 cup water
- 50g feta
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add potatoes and boil for 10 minutes, then drain.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Sauté the bacon and almonds for 4-5 minutes until bacon is crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Bring frying pan back to the heat and add broad beans and kale. Toss together, add water and cover for 2-3 minutes until bright green and the kale has wilted.
5. Gently combine potatoes, bacon mix, beans and kale and season well. To serve, transfer to a bowl and crumble feta over the top.