Honey Mustard Glazed Kumara
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp peanut oil
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 2 kumara, peeled and sliced into 1cm rounds
- 6 small brown onions, halved
- 50g baby rocket leaves
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. Combine honey, vinegar, mustard, water, oil and ginger in a small bowl.
3. Place kumara and onions in a large bowl pour over the honey mustard mixture. Mix to combine then drain, reserving excess liquid.
4. Place vegetables on a wire rack over a foil-covered oven tray. Bake uncovered for about 35 minutes or until vegetables are browned lightly. Brush frequently during cooking with honey-mustard mixture.
5. Leave to cool slightly and serve on a bed of rocket.