Tomato, Avocado and Mozzarella Salad
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 avocados, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, torn, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 telegraph cucumber, thinly sliced
- 150g fresh mozzarella balls / bocconcini cheese
- Balsamic dressing
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Layer the tomatoes, avocados, basil and cucumber on a platter. Tear the soft cheese into pieces and scatter over.
2. To make the dressing, combine the oil and vinegar in a small bowl.
3. Drizzle dressing over the salad and season to taste. Place extra basil leaves on the top to serve.
Tip: If you don’t have fresh basil, add a spoonful of pesto to the dressing instead.