Tamari Roasted Nuts
- 600g mixed nuts e.g. unroasted almonds, macadamias, brazil nuts, cashews, peanuts
- 3 Tbsp tamari sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. Place nuts onto a baking tray. Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until lightly roasted.
3. Transfer nuts to a bowl. Add tamari, cumin and cayenne pepper. Mix to combine.
4. Return the nuts to the baking tray and cook for a further 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
5. Allow to cool completely before placing into jars to use as gifts.