White Chocolate and Raspberry Rocky Road
- 200g shortbread biscuits, chopped finely
- 3/4 cup raspberry lollies (e.g. fruit jubes), quartered
- 60g mini marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 625g white eating chocolate, melted
How to Make White Chocolate and Raspberry Rocky Road
1. Grease a 20cm x 30cm rectangular pan, line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over the sides.
2. Combine biscuits, lollies, marshmallows and ¾ cup of the coconut in a large bowl, stir in melted chocolate.
3. Spread mixture into the pan and smooth the surface with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm, before cutting.
• Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.