Coconut Berry Ice Blocks
- 300g frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 cups thickened cream
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 16 1/3 cup ice block moulds and sticks
1. Stir raspberries and sugar in a medium-sized saucepan over a high heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Transfer to a small bowl and refrigerate until cold.
2. Meanwhile, beat thickened cream in a small bowl with an electric mixer until firm peaks form. Add coconut cream and beat just enough to combine. Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
3. Fold raspberry mixture through the cream mixture until rippled through. Spoon mixture into ice block moulds, then insert ice block stick. Freeze for about 4 hours or until set.
4. Remove blocks from the freezer and leave to stand for about 5 minutes before removing from the moulds.