Crispy Potato Wedges with Italian Mayonnaise
- 2 medium-sized potatoes, peeled, cut in to wedges
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Vegetable oil spray
- Italian Mayonnaise:
- 4 sundried tomatoes
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tsp capers, chopped
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
3 ways to seperate eggs
1. Preheat oven to 250°C (230°C fan-forced). Grease and line a large baking tray. Pat the wedges dry with a paper towel.
2. Whisk egg white, salt, pepper and oregano in a large bowl. Add the wedges and toss through the mixture until coated.
3. Spread wedges in a single layer on the lined tray. Spray with oil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss well, then bake for a further 20 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, to make the Italian mayonnaise, combine sundried tomatoes, capers, mustard and mayonnaise.
5. Serve potato wedges garnished with parsley with mayonnaise on the side.