Potato and Pomegranate Salad
- 700g baby potatoes, skin on
- 50g hazelnuts, roasted, skins removed, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Zest of a lemon, plus 1 Tbsp juice
How to Toast Nuts and Seeds
1. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until just tender. Drain and leave to cool slightly. Cut larger potatoes in half.
2. Combine dressing ingredients in a large bowl until well combined. Toss through the warm potatoes and leave to cool to room temperature.
3. Toss half the nuts and mint through the potatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl and scatter over remaining mint, nuts and pomegranate seeds.