Potato and Pomegranate Salad
- 700g baby potatoes, skin on
- 50g hazelnuts, roasted, skins removed, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 pomegranate (seeds only)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Zest of a lemon, plus 1 Tbsp juice
How to Toast Nuts and Seeds
1. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until just tender. Drain and leave to cool slightly. Cut larger potatoes in half.
2. Combine dressing ingredients in a large bowl. Toss through the warm potatoes and leave to cool slightly.
3. Toss half the nuts and mint through the potatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl and scatter over remaining mint, nuts and pomegranate seeds.