Prawn and Haloumi Kebabs
- 18 raw prawns, shelled, deveined
- 90g haloumi cheese, cut into 12 chunks
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 6 fresh bay leaves, halved
- 6 bamboo skewers
- Oil, for greasing
How to Clean your BBQ
1. Place prawns in large shallow bowl with haloumi and oregano. Toss gently to coat.
2. Thread 3 prawns, 2 chunks of haloumi and 2 pieces of bay leaf on each skewer, alternating each ingredient as you go.
3. Cook on a heated oiled grill plate or barbecue on high until prawns change colour. Serve immediately with lemon wedges on the side.
Tip: Soak skewers in cold water for 15 minutes before using, to prevent them from burning on the grill. .