- Oil, for greasing
- 1kg potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 3 egg yolks
- 100g butter, melted
- Salt and pepper
How to Speed Up Dinner Prep
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease and line two oven trays with baking paper.
2. Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until tender, then drain and cool. Mash potatoes in a large bowl with egg yolks and butter, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Spoon mixture into a large piping bag fitted with a 1cm fluted tube. Pipe into 3cm rosette-shaped swirls onto oven trays.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Tip: Store potatoes away from onions otherwise they will both sprout faster.
Per Serve: • Energy 816Kj • Protein 3g • Total Fat 12g • Saturated Fat 5g • Carbohydrates 18g • Sugars 0g • Sodium 388mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation