Rosemary Hassleback Potatoes
- 6 medium-sized agria potatoes
- 50g butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Sprigs of fresh rosemary, broken in to small pieces
How to Speed Up Dinner Prep
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Scrub the potatoes clean, leaving the skins on. Make horizontal cuts, almost all the way through each potato, 2-3mm apart.
3. Melt the butter with the oil and garlic. Place the potatoes on the baking tray and spoon over the butter mixture, drizzling it into the cuts. Insert a few rosemary sprigs into each potato. Sprinkle generously with salt.
4. Bake for 60 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through and crispy.
• Energy 816Kj • Protein 3g • Total Fat 12g • Saturated Fat 5g • Carbohydrates 18g • Sugars 0g • Sodium 388mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation