- 6 medium-sized agria potatoes
- 50g butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Sprigs of fresh rosemary, broken in to small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Scrub the potatoes clean, leaving the skins on. Make horizontal cuts, almost all the way through each potato, 2-3mm apart.
3. Melt the butter with the oil and garlic. Place the potatoes on the baking tray and spoon over the butter mixture, drizzling it into the cuts. Insert a few rosemary sprigs into each potato. Sprinkle generously with salt.
4. Bake for 60 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through and crispy.