Jack o’Lantern Pumpkin Pizzas
- 300 g pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cooked, mashed
- 4 pieces char-grilled capsicum, drained
- 1 zucchini
- 4 mini pizza bases or pita pockets
- 3/4 cup grated tasty cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Season pumpkin mash to taste; cool.
3. Cut a mouth shape from each piece of capsicum. Slice one side off the zucchini; cut into 12 small triangles.
4. Place pizza bases on tray. Sprinkle each base evenly with cheese. Arrange three triangles, skin-side up, on each to form two eyes and a nose. Place capsicum under the nose to form the mouth.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Cook pumpkin in a saucepan of boiling salted water until tender.
- Wrap remaining zucchini in plastic food wrap and chill for another use.