Mini Lemon and Blueberry Muffins
- 1 1/4 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- grated zest of ½ lemon
- 3/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC (160ºC fan-forced). Spray 2 x 12-hole mini muffin pans generously with oil.
2. Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the oil, sour cream, milk, egg and lemon zest and pour into the dry mixture.
4. Use a spatula or large spoon to mix the ingredients gently and quickly until just combined.
5. Fold in the blueberries.
6. Spoon the muffin mixture into the prepared pans. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.