Orange and Soy Salmon Parcels
- 4 x 200g salmon fillets
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1cm piece fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp finely grated orange rind
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tsp grated palm sugar or brown sugar
- 800g green vegetables (e.g. bok choy, broccoli)
1. Place each fish fillet on a piece of lightly oiled foil large enough to completely enclose each fillet.
2. Combine spring onions, ginger, garlic, soy, rind, juice and sugar in a small jug. Divide mixture among fish pieces and spread over each. Gather corners of the foil and pull over the fish, twist to enclose securely.
3. Preheat and oil a grill plate or barbecue on high. Cook parcels for 5 minutes or until fish is cooked as desired.
4. Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave green vegetables until tender, and drain. Season to taste.
5. Serve salmon with vegetables on the side.