Mini Mexican Beef and Bean Cheesy Meatloaves
- Butter, for greasing
- 750g beef mince
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 egg
- 30g packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 Tbsp coriander leaves, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
How to Grease and Line Baking Tins
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Lightly grease and line an 8-hole mini loaf pan or muffin trays with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, combine mince, beans, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, taco mix and coriander.
3. Press mixture into the holes of the pan, smoothing the surfaces. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
4. Drain any residual juices and sprinkle loaves evenly with grated cheese. Bake for 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted. Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then lift out and serve with extra coriander.
Tip: These are great for kids' lunchboxes. Beans can be replaced with a 400g can of drained corn kernels, if preferred.