Mince Stir-fry with Glass Noodles
- 250g glass vermicelli noodles
- 2 tsp peanut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 400g lean beef mince
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 Tbsp Thai chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup coriander leaves
How to Cook Perfect Mince
1. Prepare noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok on high. Stir-fry garlic and half of the spring onion for 1 minute. Add beef mince and stir-fry for 4 minutes, breaking up any lumps with the back of a spoon.
3. When mince is browned and cooked through, add carrot, sauces and half of the coriander, and bring to a simmer.
4. Divide noodles between serving bowls. Spoon over the beef mixture and top with remaining spring onion and coriander leaves.