Lemon Parsley Fish with Greek Salad
- 100g feta, coarsely crumbled
- 4 fresh firm white fish fillets
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- ¼ cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 Tbsp finely grated lemon zest, plus lemon wedges to serve. And 1 Tbsp lemon juice for salad
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Cooking oil spray
- Greek salad
- 2 small green capsicums, cut into thin rings
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin rings
- ½ cup pitted black olives, drained
- ½ tsp dried oregano
How to Zest, Peel and Segment Citrus
1. Sprinkle both sides of each fish fillet with paprika.
2. To make the coating, combine parsley, zest and garlic on a plate. Leave aside while cooking the fish.
3. To make the salad, combine all ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well.
4. Heat a large frying pan over moderate heat. Spray fish with oil. Add to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Place each fillet in the lemon mixture, turning to coat.
6. Spoon salad onto serving plates. Top with fish and lemon wedges.
Tip: To make this dairy free, omit the feta from the salad.