Courgette and Tomato Pita Pockets
- 2 courgettes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 4 pita pockets, cut in half
- To serve
- Greek yoghurt
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C (130°C fan-forced).
2. Place the courgettes, oil and curry powder in a large bowl and combine well, ensuring the courgettes are well coated.
3. Heat a fry pan to a medium heat and add the courgettes. Cook for 4-5 minutes, tossing them occasionally, until they are soft. Add the tomatoes and spring onions and cook for a further 5 minutes.
4. Place the pita pockets in the oven for 5 minutes to warm through. Remove them from the oven and fill with the courgette and tomato mixture.
5. Serve with a spoonful of hummus, yoghurt and a sprinkle of coriander leaves.
Tip: Store tomatoes out of the fridge otherwise they will go soft and lose their flavour.