Creamy Broccoli and Tuna Pasta Bake with Rocket
- 375g penne pasta
- 2 heads broccoli, florets chopped, stems peeled and roughly chopped
- 6 eggs
- 600ml cream
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra to serve
- 60g rocket leaves
How to Cook Perfect Pasta
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease a 3L baking dish.
2. In a large saucepan of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to packet instructions, adding broccoli in the final 2 minutes. Drain.
3. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream together. Add pasta, broccoli, tuna, spinach, spring onions and garlic, tossing to combine. Season to taste.
4. Transfer mixture into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake for 30-35 minutes until bubbling and golden.
5. Serve with rocket and extra Parmesan sprinkled over top.
Tip: For a bit of variation, use grated tasty cheese in place of Parmesan, and/or salmon instead of tuna.