Roast Pork Loin & Winter Vegetables
- 2 Large pork loin chops
- 1 Large kumara
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Parsnip
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Beetroot
- 1 tbsp Caramelised balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & freshly cracked pepper
- Fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 Pear, quartered
• Preheat oven to 180°C.
• Cut all of the vegetables into bite-sized pieces, put them into a large roasting dish and toss with the balsamic vinegar, 1 Tbsp of olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
• Place the two pork chops in the roasting dish and cover with the remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and top with the pear. Roast in the oven for 45-60mins, until cooked.