Twice - Cooked Crispy Paprika Potatoes
- 2 Peeled agria potatoes per person (or other roasting potato), cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup Rice bran oil
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Sea salt
- 1 Juice of one lemon
• Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees C.
• Boil the potatoes in well-salted water until they are rough around the edges and nearly falling apart – about 20 - 30 minutes.
• Drain potatoes and transfer to a roasting pan.
• Toss with oil, paprika and salt until potatoes are well coated with the oil and seasoning.
• Roast for 30 minutes or until potatoes are crispy on the outside.
• Remove from oven and whilst still hot, squeeze over lemon juice before serving.
• These potatoes can be served hot, warm or even cold.