Twice - Cooked Crispy Paprika Potatoes
- 2 peeled agria potatoes per person (or other roasting potato), cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup rice bran oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- sea salt
- 1 lemon, for juice
1. Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees C.
2. Boil the potatoes in well-salted water until they are rough around the edges and nearly falling apart – about 20 - 30 minutes.
3. Drain potatoes and transfer to a roasting pan.
4. Toss with oil, paprika and salt until potatoes are well coated with the oil and seasoning.
5. Roast for 30 minutes or until potatoes are crispy on the outside.
6. Remove from oven and whilst still hot, squeeze over lemon juice before serving.
7. These potatoes can be served hot, warm or even cold.