Berry and Yoghurt Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup yoghurt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 180 g fresh or frozen berries
- icing sugar, to dust
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Grease a six-hole (¾-cup/180ml) texas muffin pan, or line with paper liners.
2. Sift flour into medium bowl. Stir in oats, eggs, sugar, yoghurt and oil, then berries. Do not over-mix.
3. Spoon mixture into pan holes. Bake muffins about 25 minutes. Stand muffins in pan 5 minutes; turn, top-side up, onto wire rack to cool. Dust with a little sifted icing sugar.
By Food to Love