- 1 1/2 corn kernels
- 1 1/4 flour
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Yoghurt sauce
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 lemon juice
- salt and pepper for seasoning
1. Combine corn, flour, parsley and spring onion in a large bowl.
2. In a jug, whisk together eggs and milk. Pour into corn mixture and stir until combined.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan on high. Brush with oil. Cook 1/4-cup measures of mixture 2 minutes each side, until fritters are golden.
4. To make yoghurt sauce: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with fritters.
Tip: Choose canned corn that is a 'no added salt' variant, or you could rinse the kernels in water and drain before adding to the batter to reduce the salt.
By Food to Love