Healthy Blueberry Yoghurt Pancakes
- 1 ¹/₂ cups self-raising flour
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup caster sugar, plus 1/4 cup extra
- 1 cup natural vanilla yoghurt, plus extra to serve
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 butter, melted, plus extra for cooking
- 250 g blueberries
- 1 Tbsp water
How to Whip Perfect Cream
1. Sift flour and baking powder together into a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre.
2. In a jug, whisk yoghurt, milk, eggs and butter together. Gradually whisk into flour mixture until smooth. Set aside 30 minutes. Fold in half of the blueberries.
3. In a small saucepan, combine remaining berries, extra sugar and water. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to simmer. Cook 2-3 minutes, until berries soften slightly.
4. Cook pancakes 3-4 minutes, until bubbles begin to appear on surface. Flip; cook 3 minutes, until golden. Serve with blueberry sauce and extra yoghurt.
Tip: Frozen blueberries can be used instead of fresh, but make sure to thaw them first.
By Food to Love