Mini vegetable frittatas
- Spray oil
- ½ kumara, peeled, cut into 1.5 cm cubes
- 1 potato, peeled, cut into 1.5 cm cubes
- 50 g baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup cream
- 1/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
How to Chop an Onion
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Spray a 12-hole muffin pan with oil.
2. In a bowl, combine kumara and potato. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 5-7 minutes until tender. Stir spinach through. Let cool.
3. Saute onion in a lightly oiled pan over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes until tender.
4. In a large jug, whisk together eggs, cream and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Divide vegetables into prepared muffin pan. Pour cream mixture over. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until firm and golden.
Tip: You can use leftover roasted veggies. Add chopped cooked meat of your choice, if desired.
By Food to Love